Hoping to get pregnant in 2019? It’s time to start thinking about resolutions that could help make your dream conceiving a reality! The New York City infertility doctors at Sher Fertility Institute New York share some ideas to help you create your New Year’s Resolutions.
- Get healthy. Find your ideal weight range and aim to achieve that in the coming year. Women who are under or over weight can have a harder time getting pregnant. Eat nutritious meals, take vitamins, and get regular exercise to reach your goal.
- Quit smoking and drinking. Giving up tobacco, drugs, and alcohol are important when trying to conceive. You’ll have to give these up before you get pregnant in order to give your baby a healthy start.
- De-stress. We know, it’s easier said than done, but try to find your zen in 2019. Whether you like yoga, painting, or listening to music while taking a jog, make it a habit at least once a week, or whenever you are feeling stressed.
- Sleep. Not getting enough sleep? Your physical and mental health could suffer. Try getting to bed earlier this coming year to catch those zzz’s.
- Connect with your partner. Making a baby can be stressful, so try to open up to your partner with your concerns, hopes, and dreams. Also, make date night a priority so you don’t lose sight of what’s important right now.
- Seek medical advice. If you can’t get pregnant after six months to a year of trying, it’s time to see a fertility specialist. Our doctors at Sher Fertility Institute New York will develop a treatment plan that works best for you. Contact us to schedule your consultation.
Contact Sher Fertility Institute New York at 646-792-7476 or click here to schedule an appointment with one of our fertility doctors. Our Patient Care Specialists will contact you within the next 24 hours.